“We strive for excellent standards by harnessing the potential of every one of our children in a stimulating and caring environment which lays 'Foundations for life' and skills for the future”.
We aim to:
- Provide an understanding of the Christian faith and other major world faiths.
- Promote respect for all people whether or not they have a particular faith.
- Celebrate and accept cultural diversity.
- Provide a rich, relevant and distinctive education.
- Nurture the individual within our unique environment.
- Embrace family and community links to support pupils’ development.