Pupils are encouraged to dress appropriately and find that wearing school uniform promotes a sense of identity and pride. Barford St Peter’s uniform can be viewed and purchased at www.YourSchoolUniform.com. It is also available at Rascals, 1 Coten End, Warwick. In addition, FABS have an excellent stock of 'new to you' items. These can be purchased at most FABS events, ask your year rep for information. School logo hats, scarves and gloves are now available from FABS too! Please ensure all clothing, shoes, hats and gloves are labelled!
• White or red polo shirt, or white shirt, grey trousers, red school sweatshirt, grey socks. Red fleece for outdoor use.
• Red/white button-neck polo shirt, short grey trousers, grey socks
• Grey pinafore or skirt, or school uniform type grey trousers, white shirt/polo shirt, red school sweatshirt or red cardigan. Grey, red or white tights or white socks. Red fleece for outdoor use.
• Red/white striped or checked dress, white socks.
Children should have the following kit in a drawstring bag clearly marked with your child’s name
• Red shorts, white round-neck school t-shirt, black plimsolls, white socks.
Swimming - Year 2 to Year 6
Children should have the following in a drawstring bag clearly marked your child’s name
• Swimming costume (one piece for girls, trunks for boys)
• Swim hat
Please provide a School book bag, available from www.YourSchoolUniform.com
Please provide sensible supportive footwear. This needs to be black shoes with easy fastenings that your child can do up by themselves. Please - no laces until your child can tie them. For safety reasons no open-toes, sling back shoes or heeled boots please. Trainers are only to be worn for P.E.
In the interests of safety, pupils will not be allowed to wear jewellery to school. Children with pierced ears should wear plain, flat, studs only. Watches and earings need to be removed during P.E. lessons.