1st Oct 2017
FABS organise a variety of events during the school year. The money they raise is used to provide resources or exciting opportunities for all of the pupils in school. It was decided many years ago that we would use the money so it would impact on every child in the school rather than being distributed towards individual classes and this works very well.
Below is an example of some of the items FABS have purchased:-
- 20 chrome books (Tablets)
- 10 IPads
- 6 Kindles
- 20 Laptops
- 2 computer storage cabinets
- Assessment books across the whole school in reading, spelling, grammar, maths and science
- Reading books for KS1
- Coach travel for the Pantomime and school trips
- Treats at Christmas
- Christmas entertainment for Pre-School, Reception and KS1
- Interactive Whiteboards in some of the classes
- Contributions towards the astro turf on the front play ground
- Flip video cameras
- A camera for each classroom
- Role Play Equipment for the Early Years
This is just in the past few years. As you can see it makes a huge difference to the resources for our children and as a school it makes us quite unique.
For further details follow the link on he side bar "Friends Association of School", "Your Commitee" and "Minutes of Meetings"