Pupils are encouraged to dress appropriately and find that wearing school uniform promotes a sense of identity and pride. Barford St Peter’s uniform can be viewed and purchased at www.myclothing.com or www.yourschooluniform.com. Both suppliers will donate 5% of sales on all embroidered products bought through their website. In addition, from time to time, FABS have a stock of 'new to you' items. These can be purchased at FABS events, ask FABS for information. Please ensure all personal items brought into school, including clothing, shoes, hats and gloves are labelled!
• White or red polo shirt, or white shirt, grey trousers, red school sweatshirt, grey socks. Red fleece for outdoor use.
• Red/white button-neck polo shirt, short grey trousers, grey socks
• Grey pinafore or skirt, or school uniform type grey trousers, white shirt/polo shirt, red school sweatshirt or red cardigan. Grey, red or white tights or white socks. Red fleece for outdoor use.
• Red/white striped or checked dress, white socks.
Children should have the following kit in a drawstring bag clearly marked with your child’s name
• Red shorts, white round-neck school t-shirt, black plimsolls, white socks.
WINTER P.E. Kit
Black Joggers and a Hoodie
Swimming - Year 2 to Year 6
Children should have the following in a drawstring bag clearly marked your child’s name
• Swimming costume (one piece for girls, trunks for boys)
• Swim hat
Please provide a School book bag.
Pre-School and KS1 book bags and drawstring PE bags are available from the School Office. Payment for KS1 bags should be made online via ParentPay, Pre-School items can be purchased using cash.
A larger KS2 book bag is available from www.yourschooluniform.com should you wish one. Backpacks are acceptable for KS2.
Please provide sensible supportive footwear. This needs to be black shoes with easy fastenings that your child can do up by themselves. Please - no laces until your child can tie them. For safety reasons no open-toes, sling back shoes or heeled boots please. Trainers are only to be worn for P.E.
In the interests of safety, pupils will not be allowed to wear jewellery to school. Children with pierced ears should wear plain, flat, studs only. Watches and earrings need to be removed during P.E. lessons.