Equality Objectives Statement – September 2020 to September 2021
St. Peter's Church of England Primary School is dedicated to guaranteeing that provision is equitable throughout our school community. We endeavour to achieve this by:
- Promoting cultural development and understanding via a rich range of experiences, both in and beyond daily school-life.
- Ensuring sufficient opportunities exist within the school curriculum to address issues of equality.
- Effectively supporting children so that tangible progress is made by all, including those in vulnerable groups.
- Monitoring and responding in a timely fashion to any issues that arise where prejudice is considered to be a contributing factor.
- Ensuring the school environment is as accessible as possible to pupils, staff and visitors.
- Please see our School Equal Opportunity Policy revised and our Racial Equality Policy in the procedures and policies section of the website.
In this section
- Statutory Information
- Latest Inspection Report
- Pupil Premium
- Individual Pupil Needs
- P.E. Grant
- Childline/CEOP Information
- Administering Medicines
- Information regarding SEND
- Procedures and Policies
- Assessment Overview
- Equality Objectives Statement
- Data Protection and GDPR
- COVID 19 Risk Assessment