Equality Objectives Statement – September 2017 to September 2018
St. Peter's Church of England Primary School is dedicated to guaranteeing that provision is equitable throughout our school community. We endeavour to achieve this by:
- Promoting cultural development and understanding via a rich range of experiences, both in and beyond daily school-life.
- Ensuring sufficient opportunities exist within the school curriculum to address issues of equality.
- Effectively supporting children so that tangible progress is made by all, including those in vulnerable groups.
- Monitoring and responding in a timely fashion to any issues that arise where prejudice is considered to be a contributing factor.
- Ensuring the school environment is as accessible as possible to pupils, staff and visitors.